How to Delete themes in S60 3rd Edition
Guys I hope you all know that from S60 3rd edition onwards, themes can't be deleted if not shown in Application manager, so I have put a tutorial, how to delete the themes.
1. Connect your phone to PC in MASS STORAGE
mode or insert the Mini SD into card reader
2. Goto your memory card root, you should be able to find PRIVATE folder, if not make sure you SHOW HIDDEN
files in folder options
of your PC
3. Find the folder named 10207114
4. If you want to completely delete all the themes installed in the memory card
, Delete all the CONTENTS inside the IMPORT folder
5. If you want to delete only 1 theme
, open the .skn file with notepad, it will show the theme name, if you want to delete the particular theme, delete only the theme folder you wish to delete.
6. Do not delete the IMPORT OR PRIVATE folder
Thats it, ur themes in memory card are completely REMOVED!!!
_________________Main Development Languages
C/C++ - Java - Java EE - Java ME - C# - Visual Basic - 8086, ARM, MIPS, z80 and 6502 Assembly - Delphi - WML - Pascal - RubyMy Devices
HTC S711(Vox) - HP iPAQ Hx2920b - Palm T|X - Palm z22 - HP Jornada 720 - iPod Touch 3g 64GB - Motorola Milestone
- Nokia E61 - Nokia N95 - LG MG280 - Nokia 6101 - Mio Moov 560 - TI Nspire