Unlocking The World
Unlocking The World
Unlocking The World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jailbreak Your iPhone or iPod Touch with One Click

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nathanpc
Administrator
Administrator
nathanpc

Male Capricorn
Snippy : 10177
Job/hobbies : Student

Jailbreak Your iPhone or iPod Touch with One Click Empty
PostSubject: Jailbreak Your iPhone or iPod Touch with One Click   Jailbreak Your iPhone or iPod Touch with One Click EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 1:52 pm

Jailbreak Your iPhone or iPod Touch with One Click Cydia

If you've got a new iPod or iPhone running the 1.1.2 firmware, you'll want to follow this guide instead. For the 1.1.3 firmware, follow these instructions.

Jailbreaking the iPod touch/iPhone is now an utterly simple, one-click affair—which means if you've been waiting to jailbreak your iPod touch or iPhone (since the 1.1.1 firmware upgrade), the time is now. Just point your Safari browser to JailbreakMe and click the Install AppSnapp link. It may sound scary, but the web site takes advantage of a mobile Safari exploit to install Installer.app (the gateway application for installing more applications) to your device. If you give it a try, here's what you can expect.

After clicking the Install AppSnapp link, Safari will close (or at least it did for me) and your phone will eventually return to the "Slide to Unlock" screen (it could take up to 5 minutes, depending on your connection speed—the whole process literally took less than a minute on my phone). The AppSnapp instructions state that once you slide, you'll see the Installer.app icon, meaning you're ready to go. When I tried unlocking my phone with the slider, it froze up, so at this point, I just restarted my iPhone. When it finished booting up, there was Installer.app in all its glory, ready to install all sorts of goodies on my iPhone.
Back to top Go down
https://snippetmix.board-directory.net

Jailbreak Your iPhone or iPod Touch with One Click
Page 1 of 1