Symbian 3rd Edition Phones don't allow installation of unsigned application. There are many hacks for this.
The easiest one and applicable to all new firmware is this one - the one by the leaders of Symbian PDA Cracking Scene - BiNPDA
The hack is installing a new root certificate in the phone and applying the same certificate to our unsigned application.
For installing root certificate in phone, use SecMan by BinPDA.
- Download link is given below.
- Download it. Transfer it to phone and install it.
- From the options menu, "Install Root Certificate".
- Now, you have installed root sign certficate to your phone.
- Now apply the same root signature to unsigned applications using RootSign.exe by BiNPDA.
- Download Link below.
- Open it, select sis or six file, and RootSign it.
- Transfer it to phone and its installable.
Size : 389.50 KB
Size : 84 KB
Please reply upon successful tests with specification of the mobile model and as much info as possible. Type in *#0000#
for mobile model and info.
_________________Main Development Languages
C/C++ - Java - Java EE - Java ME - C# - Visual Basic - 8086, ARM, MIPS, z80 and 6502 Assembly - Delphi - WML - Pascal - RubyMy Devices
HTC S711(Vox) - HP iPAQ Hx2920b - Palm T|X - Palm z22 - HP Jornada 720 - iPod Touch 3g 64GB - Motorola Milestone
- Nokia E61 - Nokia N95 - LG MG280 - Nokia 6101 - Mio Moov 560 - TI Nspire